We seek an intellectually curious, thoughtful, and proactive engineer, who is excited to shape the future of solar, and enhance the foundational processes for industrial design. You will be expected to wear many hats, and thrive in a fast pace, highly entrepreneurial environment. You will work side by side with our executive team, and be a driving force creating the layout of each software feature. As one of our first engineering hires, you will be expected to work well both independently and in collaboration with the team.
- 5+ years of experience in client-side development
- Integrate new user-facing features with our back-end systems
- Optimize performance and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX
- Solid knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
- Familiarity with developing Single-page Applications (SPAs), integrating 3rd party APIs and good understanding of version control software (Git)
- A drive to analyze, diagnose, and successfully solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently on small teams with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational, decision making, verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in CS/Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience with jQuery, Angular 1.x, and React
- Experience with Google Maps API, Mapbox GL JS or other mapping platforms
- Electron app development experience
- Solar energy experience highly valued, but not mandatory
Please share a link to your portfolio / sample projects. Candidates that submit sample projects will receive full consideration.
This role will receive a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package.