riskmethods was recognized as a FOCUS Top Employer for the third time in a row and as “Open Company” as well as “Top Company “by Kununu!
Engage with our software and help companies proactively protect money and reputation. Bring in your own ideas to improve our product strategy, closely collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders to make our product even more successful and bring it to the next level.
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start you career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Munich office, we are looking for an aspiring and motivated team player as our new
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
What you will do:
- Work in an agile company that develops a successful, AI-based Supply Chain Risk Management application.
- Not just transform tickets into code – be a full-fledged member of an Agile Team that works towards a common product vision.
- Play a significant role in the implementation of new features while maintaining the current product.
- Contribute to the improvement of our backend architecture.
- Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department.
What you should bring along:
- You have profound experience in the development of web applications with Ruby on Rails
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL and modern approaches in software development including CI/CD
- You know why and how to test your code and have an opinion on TDD.
- You have a big passion for web development & software engineering in general.
- You like to solve complex problems together with your team.
- You have an agile mindset and appreciate the agile methodology.
- You do not hesitate to question the status quo.
- You have a strong command of English, as it is our main communication language.
What we offer you:
- An eager, open-minded and international Go Live Team as great work environment!
- Exciting technologies to work with and to support our growing customer base.
- An agile mindset uplifting your personal growth and professional development.
- An impact on our company and the business of our customers by bringing in your own ideas.
- Conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Subsidized German & English language courses.
- Urban Sportsclub membership or coverage of gym membership.
- Full flexibility regarding working time and place.
If you want to work in an agile environment (not only by doing Scrum), we are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please include your availability for the location Munich and your salary expectations.
riskmethods provides our customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Our innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation. At riskmethods, we work cooperatively to ensure our customers’ success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas and believe in our people. We offer a flexible working environment including the opportunity to work remote and support each “riskbuster” in achieving their personal goals and in making a difference. Our company values are to think big, get stuff done, hate waste and act respectfully. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for new “riskbusters” to drive our strong growth trajectory.