Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency, or programmable money, does not rely on an intermediary to give it legitimacy or value. Instead, it is valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that runs it. We think it’s time for the world to have an alternative form of currency.
We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules; we believe that we all have the right to access and use safe, fast and efficient financial services that do not charge excessive fees and that suit the digital era we live in. We firmly believe in Blockchain technology and its use cases. We support financial innovation and everybody’s right to access new and beneficial technologies. Visit us at https://bitso.com/
What we value:
- Raising the quality bar and challenging others
- Seeing opportunities when others see problems
- Passion for working with a diverse group of people and different points of view
- A collaborative spirit who gives thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Making decisions guided by long-term company objectives
- Setting ambitious goals, taking risks, and empowering others
Team & Role Description:
From product concept, moving on to launch, and then to growth, our product managers drive the strategies that make our products irresistible for our customers, because they stand out from competitors and solve immediate and long-term problems.
- Execute the product strategy in an innovative and disruptive market, working with multidisciplinary squads to constantly deliver value to our customers.
- Transform customer needs into user stories, prioritize goals and share with the team responsible for building the solution, leveraging an agile organization.
- Develop and iterate new and existing products, determining requirements, specifications and time-to-market.
- Ensure OKRs for each product are reached, analyze gaps and recommend solutions.
- Ensure our product strategy is highly competitive in light of domestic and international markets.
- Envision and pursue possible synergies, partnerships, and areas of opportunity with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- 3 + years experience in Product Management, managing a multidisciplinary team to build, launch and scale a digital product in Brazil, must speak Portuguese
- Previous experience in financial services, fintech industry and/or forex.
- Ability to stay updated on regulatory and compliance elements to incorporate into product definition.
- Crypto experience is not a requirement. However, you will be expected to be a fast learner.
- Experience using agile methodology is strongly desired.
- English language proficiency (minimum 90%)
*These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.*
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Love cryptocurrencies and follow the crypto-community
- Fintech investment/investment experience in Brazil
- Have a sense of humor, are curious and creative
- Collaborative/team spirit, but also able to work independently
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and occasional Catan matches
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay at the top of the market
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with a juicy incentive-based bonus
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our people to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office