Active Theory is seeking a mid-level backend developer to help us deliver high quality interactive projects for the web. As a back-end developer, you'll primary be responsible for building Nodejs based applications, but also integrating any back-end related API's with front-end models. We are currently a small team, so this role is broad and can expand into covering many areas such as devops support, and architecture design.
- 1+ years of Google Firebase (realtime or firestore) experience.
- 1+ years of NodeJS experience.
- Google Cloud Functions experience.
- Knowledge of how to configure and deploy an App Engine hosted website.
- Good analytical skills and an eagerness to find solutions to big problems.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Although it's not a requirement, knowledge of devops related technologies and workflows is a bonus.
- Quick learner with a high attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to manage your time and communicate effectively while working remotely