- As part of our DevOps team, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of our SaaS infrastructure, administration of our Linux and Windows servers, applications and databases and deployment of updates.
- You will create and maintain automation processes and automatic system configurations (scripting) and optimize the technical processes.
- You accompany our customers in pilot projects and the subsequent rollout of the Snapview platform. You work hand in hand with the sales department and you are the technical contact person for our customers. Of course, our customers can also count on you continuously for technical questions and problems.
- You have a degree in computer science or a successfully completed IT training and have at least three years of professional experience in the administration of high-availability IT infrastructure.
- You have expert knowledge in the administration of Linux and Windows servers and are familiar with virtualization and container technologies.
- You have advanced knowledge in at least one programming or scripting language, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD, monitoring and SQL databases.
- You are customer-oriented and communicate confidently in English and ideally in German with senior management, IT experts and end users and prove your analytical strengths and problem-solving skills in error detection.