Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those of their customers, advocates, and employees.
By combining the principles of behavioral economics and choice architecture with gamification, reward-loyalty systems, and social engagement functionality we've created a scalable platform that helps businesses of all sizes add contextual interactions and incentives to their most valued relationships.
Accomplishing this takes a focused effort from a talented team. Culturally we pride ourselves on the diversity that is celebrated amongst our teams and share an affinity for intelligent minds, quality work, and exceptional customer care. We have employees distributed throughout the US and offer a remote-friendly culture and flexible in-office positions.
As a Software Engineer at PracticeGenius, you'll have a significant impact on a product used by millions of users as well as the team behind it. You'll do this through a combination of writing code, participating in code review, collaborating remotely with engineering and non-engineering team members, and most importantly contributing your own unique experiences and perspective.
Join us as we develop fresh new product offerings as well as help drive our continued mission of improving and replacing legacy systems, constantly adopting new technologies in an environment where you are empowered to experiment and free to fail safely.
Who Are You?
- You care about product, think about end-users, and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Introvert or extrovert, you have a phenomenal personality and respect for others.
- You enjoy the constant challenges and learning that come with software development.
- You're not afraid to raise concerns, suggest improvements, or question the status quo.
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your own knowledge and experience.
- You're a good and curious person looking to be a big part of a small team.
What Are Your Skills?
- You are familiar with modern frontend development concepts and UI/UX principles.
- You communicate effectively whether on video/audio calls or in a chat environment.
- You can analyze a problem and break it down into small, achievable chunks.
- You can act on feedback from others and provide helpful feedback to others.
- You know how to contribute to and work effectively on a distributed, remote team.
- You know how to research, explore and successfully introduce new technologies.
- 4+ years of experience in professional software development
- Track record of solving challenging problems with well-designed software solutions
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks
- Command of fundamental web technologies (HTML, DOM, CSS, etc)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Passion for creating highly usable tools for our growing global workforce
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer competitive salaries.
- We offer several health benefit plans and a company-funded FSA.
- New Macbook Pro, monitors, sit/stand desk, and moreÃ¢Â€Â¦
- Paid subscriptions/software to help you grow and excel (WebStorm, egghead.io, Amazon books, etc...)
- Ample paid time off, flexible work schedule, and a healthy work-life balance.
We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, gender, age, and race. If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements or have any questions, please reach out and we'd be happy to help!
Well...if this all sounds good to you and you think we might have a fit, please proceed!
To apply, please see attached form. No recruiters, please apply directly.