We are looking for a talented fully remote Senior DevOps engineer to help us deliver world-class products reliable. You'll be playing a core role in our infrastructure team and you’ll own a large part of the deployment process.
Why Work With Us:
Altruist is an LA-based fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside Senior DevOps Engineers with plenty of industry experience at popular companies. You’ll be exposed to hard DevOps challenges within a strong team which fosters personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Turn infrastructure into a self-serve model so that DevOps don't have to be manually spinning up Amazon services for engineers.
- Ensure that the services launched in the cloud are secure and highly available.
- Define a reliable system architecture which ensures redundancy.
- Build the network infrastructure.
- Be on-call for ensuring we have high SLA for uptime.
What You Should Know:
- AWS (at least 3+ years of experience).
- Kubernetes (ideally running on AWS EKS).
- Awareness of Security best practices.
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar framework.
- Build and support CI tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with EFK (ElasticSearch / Fluentd / Kibana) stack or Cloud watch.