If you’re an English speaking Cloud Architect with experience executing large scale Cloud Migrations for top tech companies then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a fantastic Cloud Architect (Internal) to help shape and execute our cloud migration. Championing Cloud efficiency, driving uptake and building our Kubernetes environment.
Fancy it? Here’s the daily role…
- Migrating the existing infrastructure to Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Coordination of Cloud migration with external consultants
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management of implemented cloud structure
- Working closely with IT security and process management
- Architecting of the look/strategy of our Cloud infra
- Creating and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and support the on-boarding of existing and new applications
- Ability to properly articulate complicated cloud topics to management and other IT development partners
- Offering training and guidance on cloud adoption to other teams
- Keeping on top of usage and costs in the cloud and making sure the structure is operating at full efficiency
- Transform and optimize the existing CI/CD pipeline
What do you need?
- Experience with complex cloud migrations and extensive related business consulting
- Excellent Linux skills
- High level certification in AWS
- Strong Python and Java (Both required)
- Previous management of Kubernetes environment and Cluster configuration