Why become an API Developer at CareMonitor? We are building a next-generation Health informatics software platform that improves the quality of health care. The platform is being developed by some of the most talented software developers across the globe along with our strong product research team in Australia. As part of this, we’re growing the team, and we’re looking for another smart & passionate API developer to come on board. We have also recently won the inaugural Innovation Challenge championing digital health innovation to provide a healthier future for Australians through connected healthcare.
You can learn more about what we do here
A sneak peek and an interesting fact: The API's we currently have and the ones you will be building are expected to hit around 1000 to 3000 transactions per second.
We’re smart and innovative yet pragmatic, and we like to get elbows deep in solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. We want to push technology as far as it can go, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. The APIs you develop would help us integrate consumer-facing applications like mobile apps, portals which help health care providers offer the quality of care. There is no limit to the potential and we expect you to drive innovation. So, if you’re looking for a role where you can do interesting, challenging work with amazing people – we’re the place for you.
What does it take to be at CareMonitor?
- You’re a techie to the core & you love to code
- You have at least four years’ experience in commercial software development focusing on API development.
- You’ve work Experience contains writing Node.js + Express + PostgreSQL / mySQL or MongoDB code in production.
- AWS ecosystem.
- Willing to push the boundaries to achieve submillisecond performance.
- You’re a team-player, a thinker, and a doer.
- Bonus if you know Angular (9+), Docker, AWS (API gateway, EKS, ECS, Elasticache), Socket.io as well as HTML / CSS.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can do attitude.
What does success look like in this role?
Month 1: You’ll be entirely up to speed with our tech stack and new product road map, as well as understanding how you can personally drive the success of its delivery.
Month 3: You’ve delivered some fantastic, clean code and features on CareMonitor’s new software product. You have also started to identify areas where you can play to your strengths and help us make our product better – perhaps by making recommendations or process improvements.
Month 6: You’re a high performing and highly valued member of the team who can share your knowledge with new team members. You’ve pushed API performance than you ever have before. And you’ve seen your work come to life in the form of a game-changing software product.
- To apply, please use the online application link. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com