We are accompanying our client - NY Stock Exchange-listed company - on an exciting journey towards delivering reinsurance solutions across global platforms and matching well-structured risk with efficient capital. The original reinsurance system meets the needs of users when making the right risk decisions on grounds of probabilistic risk modeling techniques, in particular of natural hazards such as earthquakes, hurricanes, windstorms or floods.
As the engineering team grows, we are looking to bring on board two Python Software Engineers! We are looking for people that have experience working with data, to help the platform grow and develop even more.
No risk, no fun? Not in that case!
- +2 years of commercial experience as a Python Developer,
- Familiarity with Tornado or Celery
- Being comfortable with using English on a daily basis,
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (unit testing, integration testing, etc.).
- Experience working with databases and an appreciation for working with large scale data analytics.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GOCD.
- Experience of using Ansible (or similar configuration management tools).
- Experience using container orchestration tools such as Rancher, Docker Compose or Kubernetes.
- Develop software, automated tests, documentation, and related processes to meet and exceed the requirements of stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to establish, refine, and document application functional and non-functional requirements for new and existing solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with delivery managers, product owners, QA, and other engineers to achieve high quality solutions.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, accuracy, timeliness and usability of existing solutions.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Possibility to choose whether you want to work from the office or home
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit,
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies.