At Cie, we strive to provide innovative solutions for our partners by staying on top of the latest industry trends and creating powerful mobile and web applications. This opportunity will be to design, build, and support these applications through team collaboration, skillful planning, and precise execution.
If you can thrive in a fast-moving, creative environment and are looking to lead, mentor and grow…then APPLY HERE!
What You Will Have Achieved in a Year:
- A STARTUP PRO - Our in-house startups will give you the opportunity to put your at-scale experience to use at the ground level when that extra acceleration is needed from the jump!
- TECH AGNOSTIC - Our development team is made up of world class engineers from backend(.NET Core), mobile(React Native, Unity, and Xamarin), and front-end(Vue, React, and Angular). By leveraging the latest development technologies, you will always be exposed to something new. We pride ourselves in constant collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- BUILD APPLICATIONS USED BY THOUSANDS - Our corporate ventures will give you the opportunity to create applications from the ground up without having to maintain large amounts of legacy code. You will be exposed to various applications across a variety of disciplines: web(APIs), mobile(SDKs), hardware(beacons, sensors, etc)…and the list continues.
- Work with developers to develop and build systems on the .NET platform using C# and other backend technologies like Node.js and Python.
- Assist in the back-end architecture and modeling of data-driven applications.
- Research, test, and implement new technologies, frameworks, and utilities.
- Develop and enforce development standards and best practices for the engineering team.
- Work with developers and non-developers to execute the full software development lifecycle.
- Participate in creating schedules and time estimates for future projects.
- Be a mentor to more junior developers by setting development schedules, delegating tasks, and reviewing code.
- Participate in the hiring and growth of new developers.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications and APIs on .NET using C#, ASP.NET and WebAPI
- 4+ years of experience with MS-SQL and other RDBMS creating efficient and effective data models in high transaction environments and writing complex queries
- 2+ years of experience with automated builds and deployments(TeamCity, Octopus or similar technologies)
- Extensive experience with Git is required.
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure is strongly preferred
- Proven communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of personality types
- The drive and ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new projects
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units
- Work from anywhere! We have team members spanning across the U.S. from coast to coast.
- Grab all of the latest versions of Microsoft software and resources through your own MSDN Subscription.
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology with access to on-demand learning services such as PluralSight.
- Speed through development with a powerful MacBook Pro.
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, collaborative, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive companies. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers who have had serial successes.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: We are remote…for now! In your future be prepared for: frequent team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…