Angular Front End Engineer
Milano, Roma, Padova, Cagliari, Napoli
- You will take part in the design and development of web-based interfaces, components, and applications, using the most innovative methodologies and technologies for global-scale customers and projects.
- You will manage the application lifecycle including mock-up, integration of back-end services, automated testing and release.
- You will work with Business Analysis and Design teams to verify the requirements and visual UX/UI feasibility.
- You will experiment with innovative solutions to improve the performance and usability of the technologies suggested to our customers.
- You will learn how to develop robust, high-performance software following best practices
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have experience using the Angular 2+ framework and its Typescript language
- You have a basic knowledge of GIT Version Control software
- You have a technical-scientific high school diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- You can express yourself in English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application:https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer