SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our relaunch in April. If working with our team in building the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, let’s connect.
We are in hyper-growth mode and we are rapidly scaling our team and product to meet customer’s demand.
You will be working on helping us establish our product as a complete end-to-end offering for delivering virtual events by B2B sales & marketing professionals.
Your key objectives will include, successfully launching new versions of the product; researching, analysing and planning the roadmap with different stakeholders; and finally driving customer activation.
As SpotMe has just successfully pivoted to virtual and online events, we are reinventing the industry and our company at the same pace. By joining SpotMe you will have the opportunity to shape the next decade of the event industry.
- Build use-cases, explainers, user stories, and wireframes for SpotMe’s virtual event platform including CMS and client apps (web, iOS, Android).
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Collaborate with Head of Product, other Product Managers and Designers to design compelling experiences.
- Partner with Engineering to ship updates on time and to quality.
- Collaborate with Technical writer, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to successfully launch new capabilities and drive their adoption.
- 4+ years of experience leading a product from inception to market or with hyper-growth product management of a SaaS product.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational and analytical skills paired with meticulous taste and a growth mindset.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends with strong technical abilities.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in Europe.