Software engineers are the heart, mind and soul of Stryker’s R&D Teams.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Senior Software Engineer you are part of our global Advanced Guidance Technology (AGT) Team.
- Your focus will be on continued development of existing and research and development of new features for 2D and 3D visualization to optimally guide physicians for planning and during surgery.
- In your role you will be responsible for the analysis, specification, design and development, testing and documentation of components and applications for computer assisted surgical procedures.
- You will be closely working with developers from other AGT teams, as well as adjacent teams from other Stryker groups, e.g. Robotics.
- You will be working with our marketing and clinical specialist teams to learn more about our customer needs and come up with technical solutions to real world problems to improve patient outcomes. Part of this will require travel, both domestic and international, to learn directly from our global customers. (Expected annual travel 15%)
- Your office can be in Freiburg im Breisgau/Germany or Berlin/Germany. It would also be possible to work 80-90% from home. Please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
What we are looking for?
- You have a degree in either computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- You have 2 – 3 years of experience in computer graphics.
- You are familiar in working with GLSL or one of the following technologies: OpenGL, Vulkan, Cuda or DirectX.
- You have experience in C++ programming.
- Your high degree of adaptability and flexibility makes it easy for you to integrate into an existing team and to operate in a complex international environment.
- Fluent English skills complete your profile.