Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will work on the development of user-facing features of the product in a team of highly skilled engineers using cutting edge technologies.
You will contribute to the evolution of the iOS platform by experimenting with new technologies, developing frameworks and tools, and working on a proof of concepts.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- extensive experience building native iOS applications
- very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- passion for the iOS platform
- experience with REST APIs, JSON, and Websocket
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Core Data
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- backend development experience in any programming language
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Location: Home office at your domicile