What you will do: you will design, build, manage, and support web and mobile applications for Materialize and the clients we serve. Leveraging the latest web technologies, the Sr. Full Stack JS Engineer will use his/her knowledge and experience to plan, strategize, and spearhead projects using backend, frontend, devops expertise. The candidate will work closely with the founder and CEO, who will delegate tasks and communicate via Slack and video chat.
- BS in computer science, information technology, business / management information systems or related fields or 6+ years professional experience in coding, designing, developing and analyzing data in a JS stack.
- Proficiency with React/Next.js
- Deep expertise in AWS ecosystem
- Building APIs and working with APIs (GraphQL and RESTful services).
- TDD workflow with Jest or similar.
- Building, maintaining, and deploying infrastructure in multiple environments.
- Design patterns such as MVC, ONION, etc.
Nice to have:
- AWS Certification
Perks & Benefits:
- Health & Life insurance with dental and vision plan. 100% employer-sponsored for employee & dependents.
- 401k matching up to 5%
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.