Exciting times at HealthCare.com! We recently launched our Medicare brokerage which presents many new challenges and opportunities! We are currently looking to add a director-level Engineering Manager who will work closely with teams cross-functionally to lead the design and build of HealthCare.com's new Medicare enrollment platform. Someone with experience and expertise building insurance or personal finance quoting and enrollment platforms is critical for the success of this role. Like what you've read so far? Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Build and launch HealthCare.com's online Medicare enrollment platform
- Strategically plan, lead, and support decisions of our Medicare enrollment back-office
- Identify, onboard, and oversee back-end technology partners
- Serve as technical lead and SME to help scope and design technology roadmap and PRD
- Maintenance and optimization of enrollment tool for continuous efficiency during annual enrollment period
- Hire, manage and assess the performance of engineers
- Identify and align team OKRs with company needs and goals
What You Have:
- 5 + years of experience and expertise building insurance or personal finance quoting and/or enrollment platforms required
- 10+ years of experience in technology-focused projects
- 4+ years of experience in software development positions
- 4+ years of experience in leadership roles
- 2+ years of experience documenting or defining software requirements
- 2+ years of experience working with Sound project management frameworks such as Prince, Scrum, Kanban, PMI, etc.
- 2+ years of experience managing the release of production-level products
- Remote work opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 10 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!