Are you excited by the idea of working in technologies that empower Hollywood production to adapt to new virtual collaboration. If you like to affect change in new technology, work closely with a virtual team, and enjoy challenging working, this is the place and position. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of cloud infrastructure integration including configuration of new and existing systems on multiple platforms, security, system administration, software installation, and maintenance and upgrades. We expect you to recommend and implement changes to existing cloud infrastructure including patches, code fixes, container orchestration improvements, and cloud product choices.
- Develop large and/or complex software programs, including designing, coding and testing related to infrastructure automation and application deployment.
- Enable tool suites for infrastructure automation and application deployment.
- Define and create test cases, execute test activities and reports on progress.
- Define, plan & design application requirements for new or modified applications.
- Leverage existing understanding of cloud infrastructure and application development and deployment as well as on the job learning to support DevOps projects.
- Create and maintain policies and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Design, create and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve system problems and suggest possible performance tuning.
- Work with database and application teams to gather requirements for new projects and expansion to existing applications.
- Interact with multiple internal customers and external vendors and partners to provide quality customer service.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and act as an escalation point for other support personnel.
- Passion for DevOps, Agile, cloud and Security
- Experience with Docker, Terraform, EKS, ELB, Cloudwatch, and RDS
- 3+ years working in AWS
- Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, and primarily DevOps development methodologies
- Knowledgeable in managing software code projects
- Experience with Automation in testing and orchestration
- Experience with tools Git, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence
- Experience deploying with CI/CD
- Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to contribute to DevOps workflows via scripting and other regular system administration activities
- Strong Operational focus, specifically performance optimization, maintenance and production
- Refine conceptual system requirements into technical design consisting of flows and program specifications
- Understanding of enterprise security policies and standards when performing all operational duties
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 3+ years of AWS experience preferred
- 3+ years of software deployment