Please note, remote work is only available if you are based in Germany.
As (Junior) Android Engineer, you will
- Get the empowerment to do, implement, improve, fix, propose and change anything you see that has a potential for being better, technically and product-wise.
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Experiment with new technologies to get the best out of the Android Platform such as OCR and NFC.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with respect to the technology landscape.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery to the Play Store.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As (Junior) Android Engineer, you have
- A University degree in relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Exposure and/or interest in our tech stack: Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger and GraphQL/ RESTful API.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- Ability to quickly pick-up and adapt to changes in the Android framework.
- Interested in other technology stacks.