Location - San Francisco, Chicago, Houston and New York
GSR is looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team on a full-time basis.
GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
Our Software Engineers are involved from everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm’s service offering.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams
- 5 to 7 years experience in a related field or role
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), C++ (optional), Python (nice to have)
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.)
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Self-starter with fluent communication in written and spoken English
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore.