At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest, and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Adobe Analytics / Adobe Administrator to join our company. As part of this team, you will enable the collection of high quality, actionable data for our world-class clients. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Administrate Adobe Analytics platform.
- Be responsible for security reviews and new user access.
- Establish your focus on data capture, analysis and reporting of web and mobile application data.
- Refine existing business requirements and standardize them globally.
- Monitor and test your global Tealium deployment to ensure completion.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics tool.
- Deep understanding of the reporting & analytics capabilities within Adobe Analytics.
- Extensive experience testing & debugging web and mobile app analytics implementations.
- Experience in JIRA or other similar project management tools.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.