At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest, and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Netsuite ERP Developers with proven experience to develop and use implementation methodologies, to support the full life cycle of an ERP implementation, to join our Team and help spearhead our growth.
- Support the NetSuite solution based on business requirements and NetSuite best practices.
- Development of business process improvements and documentation.
- Develop prototypes for solution for client review and solution confirmation.
- Perform business process reviews and process mapping.
- Support and services surrounding data migration.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with all aspects of NetSuite ERP.
- Experience with NetSuite configuration, data migration, user acceptance testing, functional integrations definitions and documentation, and go-live support.
- Demonstrated history working with full-scope accounting implementations.
- Focus on Netsuite Financials (Desirable)
- Experience as a senior staff accountant or controller (Desirable)
- Experience consolidating subsidiaries and US and International based organizations.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.