Were looking for a brilliant and motivated Senior Back-end / Ruby on Rails developer to join our distributed team. If youre excited to work with one of the very few Italian companies offering SaaS solutions internationally to ~1M users and to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency and collaboration, youre looking at the right place.
What you'll do:
- Build solid, scalable and maintainable Rails applications with excellent test coverage.
- Collaborate with designer, team leads and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Lead Code Reviews and provide mentorship to junior and intermediate developers.
- Create a positive environment for the people around you, sharing knowledge with everyone and helping the team grow.
- Have product ownership by working closely with Product, mobile and data teams. It's not just about writing code :-)
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- LEARNING BUDGET - Well sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - Well provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes in a weekly basis, in 2 different levels, within working hours.