Your new company
An independent Housing Association based in Cheshire, who employ around 300 staff. They are currently seeking x2 .NET Developers to join their Digital Solutions Development team on a permanent basis. *Remote working is available* The Housing Association is currently going through a major change programme which includes significant investment in transforming the technology solutions used by their staff and Customers.
Your new role
You will be required to participate in software development activities as well as have a responsibility for the development and maintenance of internally and externally facing digital solutions for the Association and provide specific expertise in designing and delivering server-side solutions within those activities.
You will use your expert knowledge of creating cloud-based solutions using .NET technologies to design, build and deliver solutions that please external customers and drive internal efficiencies. In addition, you will help junior members of the team develop their own skills.
- Create technical designs for robust, scalable and extensible solutions.
- Build, test and deploy high quality technology solutions that meet defined needs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Liaise with product owners and customers to ensure expressed needs are reflected in solution features.
- Actively participate in the ongoing improvement of the Digital Solutions Team agile approach to solution development.
- Provide 3rd line support for built delivered solutions
- To deliver all work in line with the Trusts GDPR, H&S, Financial and People policies and procedures.
- New systems to build including: Materials ordering, Van stock management, upgrades to the customer portal, Customer feedback collation and analysis, CRM solution, Learning Management, Credit card payments approval system
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualification or equivalent Professional qualification (MCSD Web Development Accreditation)
- Existing Commercial experience developing n-tier web applications using C# and .NET
- Proven experience of designing robust and scalable .NET solutions.
- Experience deploying and integrating digital solutions with a major cloud platform provider such as Azure, AWS
- Experience building web based MVC solutions.
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience mentoring others to develop their technical skills.
- Knowledge of agile development principles and practices
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of SQL DDL and DML
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
What you'll get in return
You can expect a £40,000 Salary, along with a range of other benefits including contributory pension, 24-31 days Holiday (increased with length of service), an Annual Wellbeing/Personal Development allowance and Hybrid/Flexible working to fit you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ella.Hilton@Hays.com