We are the Global Leader in end-to-end digital solutions. With over 15 years of music innovation & growth behind us, we partner with our clients to create unique, captivating music experiences that keep users connected and engaged.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps Practitioner (Junior or Mid) who is keen to work on our high availability and high demand system. We work in a collaborative manner to maintain our platform which can cope with our continued growth.
Day-to-day, you will be working with everyone in the organisation, particularly our other technology team members and product owners. We manage work through a prioritised backlog of tasks - we try and minimise chaos so theres always a good purpose for you doing what youre doing.
Were massive fans and advocates of Lean and the DevOps movement, and continuously improve our platform and working practices. We run infrastructure in AWS, Google Cloud and co-located data centres.
Things like Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring, and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded and were constantly striving to improve the way we work.
Theres a sane, paid out-of-hours on-call rota. This job does not involve IT desktop support; we already have people who are great at that.
- You believe systems and infrastructure development involves a lot more than just computers, configs and code. You see it as your remit to understand our domain so we can deliver as much value to the business as possible.
- You believe in continuous improvement, using metrics to provide feedback and guide future development. To you, measurable quality really matters.
- You have a practical understanding of what is required to run a microservice style architecture, in a fault tolerant and performant manner to meet our service level objectives.
- You will take an active role in our journey into Site Reliability Engineering.
- You will enthusiastically embrace our Tech Team engineering values.
- You may already be in a similar role, or be a developer looking to move into the operations/SRE space.
- Beautiful canal-side office location with regular well-being & social events
- On site gym & fitness classes
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Bonus birthday day off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield cash back scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work
- Regular knowledge sharing talks and socials
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If you require any reasonable adjustments made to the application process please let us know.