Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We are on a people, product, and customer-obsessed mission to build the “Github of No-code,” and are in the best possible position to do so.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like (and have always done so) — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across the American and European timezones, we sign into Slack, Process Street, and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. We’ve been doing distributed work for a long time and it isn't for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite (COVID-19 permitting)
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We're looking for an experienced leader to join our growing team and lead our marketing efforts as our VP of Marketing. You will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to improve and expand the current marketing team, responsible for driving leads, positioning the product, and branding the organization as a leader in no code workflows.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role in managing the product marketing and messaging, optimizing our existing demand generation engine, and running rapid experiments to discover new, profitable channels for the business.
If you have an action mindset and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling a small marketing team, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven team and company.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the product marketing and go to market efforts for the company
- Be responsible for MQL targets to support our sales and self serve engines
- Drive strategic goals, projects, and core marketing activities towards objectives
- Manage and grow a team of 10-20+ remote members
- T shaped marketer with strengths in product lead growth, positioning, and product marketing
- Secondary strengths in content marketing and public relations
- 5+ years SaaS marketing management experience for a product lead growth company
- Early stage startup experience (Seed - Series B)
- Successfully defined, tested, and optimized SaaS product positioning and marketing
- Designed high performing marketing processes, systems, and automation
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Experience recruiting and enabling top talent
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel globally as needed
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.