Yieldlab AG is the specialist for Premium Programmatic Advertising within the Virtual Minds AG and part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group.
As a technology provider, Yieldlab supplies data-driven advertising to leading European media companies like Axel Springer, G+J e|MS, Media Impact, Spiegel, SevenOne Media and others. They leverage our platform to sell their desktop, mobile and video ad inventory in real time. Yieldlab is one of the drivers behind innovative topics like Addressable TV, the revolutionary solution for TV advertising. As pioneers in the German market, we drive ourselves as well as our competitors such as Google forward.
With over 600,000 transactions per second flowing through our platform, Yieldlab reaches millions of users every day. We develop everything in-house with a strong focus on quality and scalability.
- Perform magic with our high throughput and Java-based ad-servers, which process around 600k operations per second with low latency
- Collect, aggregate and provide access to near real-time data, with help of streaming data processing tools like Apache Kafka / Flink and Big Data solutions like Impala and HBase
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements, create designs and detailed technical specifications
- Give our test setup a boost and level up our test automation
- Improve developer experience with managing CI/CD processes based on our own Kubernetes cluster
- Generate ideas and take an active role in the innovation process
- You have a fascination for technology!
- You are open to explore new topics and have an ability to quickly pick them up. No one is required to know everything, but the drive to explore the unknown is the key.
- You already worked for several years with typical Java applications
- You are interested in DevOps and experienced with building and optimizing deployment pipelines
- Your are experienced with Kafka, Flink, Kubernetes and Prometheus
- You can design technical solutions to business problems and effectively communicate them to your colleagues
- Last but not least you are fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT TO EXPECT
- “Startup Spirit” - high flexibility, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to discover and further your strengths and take an active role in the technical development of the company
- Security by being a part of the ProSiebenSat.1 company group
- A modern workplace as well as retirement benefits, flexible working hours, flexible home office, public transport job ticket etc.
If this sounds exciting to you, please send us your application documents. Your profile does not match with each and every requirement? Don't be shy, we are looking forward to hearing from you anyway!
For further information, please contact Kerstin Geise at +49 (0) 761 88 147 0.