SUSE is a growing company, with great products, a culture that fosters openness and friendship, and where many opportunities exist.
Product security and certification is the most important building block of the global IT ecosystem.
Our SUSE Security Team has nearly two decades of experience working on pro-active and reactive security to make our products outstanding. Join industry-leading professionals to ensure that our processes, infrastructure, and product are designed, operated, maintained and protected in accordance with these certifications and security standards as it applies to SUSE.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria. (Other European offices can be possible alternatives).
- Developing frameworks and automation tools for security certifications
- Building certified product configurations and driving their compliance throughout the cycle
- Maintaining technical requirements defined by certification bodies
- Coordinating with production teams on implementing recommendations from certification labs
We are looking for at least some of the below:
- 3+ years of total computing experience in academia / FOSS / commercial sectors
- Scripting skills in any of Python, Bash, Perl
- Knowledge of C programming
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Familiarity with Jira and Atlassian tools stack
- Hands on experience of handling XML and YAML formats
- Understanding of OVAL, XCCDF, CPE data formats and feeds
- Hands-on knowledge: SCAP scanning
- Bonus experience: PCI DSS, STIG, CIS Benchmarks
- Bonus hands-on knowledge: Ansible, Salt
- Good communication level of English
What makes us different:
- You will find and can connect to highly skilled engineers at SUSE
- We provide many different products and endless opportunities to learn
- We help our employees to develop
- Our work environment is creative and productive
- You can work with and within an international team
- Our working hours are as flexible as possible
- We organize regular events (hackathons, workshops, outdoor events, ...) to build up relationships and friendship within and across teams
- At SUSE the opinion of the employee matters!
If you are successful for this position you'll have to pass pre-employment checks before joining us. The content of these checks may vary by country and position.