We are looking for a talented fully remote front-end engineer to help us build world-class products. You'll be playing a core role in our team and you’ll report directly to the front-end lead.
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside Senior Developers with plenty of industry experience. You’ll be exposed to hard frontend challenges within a strong team which fosters personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets. We also take career development seriously and provide education and courses as needed.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats.
- We work on our own timezone. You'll be asked to have a regular work schedule but the timezone you follow is up to you (ideally overlapping with our European or American teams).
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Suggest performance improvements and provide assistance with application architecture design.
- Point out potential UI/UX problems and suggest fixes.
- Communicate with the front-end lead and with the backend developers to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
What You Should Know:
- Strong HTML & CSS / SASS
- Deep cross-browser experience
- Designing highly responsive pages
- Ruby on Rails
- Branding & identity experience
- Illustration skills
- Prototyping skills in Sketch, etc.