We are currently seeking an Intermediate iOS Engineer to join our team! If you’re looking to grow your career and your impact with a leading healthcare tech company, then we have the role for you at Swift Medical.
As the world leader in digital wound care management, we deliver advanced wound care visualization and touchless 3D measurement through our smartphone-ready Swift Skin and Wound software. We’ve been adopted by more than 2,100 facilities across North America and are now leading the Telewound Care Canada Project for The Digital Technology Supercluster Covid-19 Response Program.
You will be reporting to our Mobile Team Lead.
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven engineering team
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to build new features
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Code Refactoring: bring the old architecture design patterns into the modern new world
- 3+ years of iOS development experience and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals
- Experience working with Restful APIs and writing networking level code
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience with MVVMC pattern in big plus.
- Experience writing well-tested code (XCTest)
- Can work in a dynamic environment - not phased by multi-tasking, managing shifting priorities, or following through on projects with minimal supervision.
Technologies we use:
- Key language: Swift/Objective-C
- Dependency Frameworks: Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager
- iOS Frameworks: CoreData, Combine, UIKit, RxSwift
- Code Management: Gitlab CI/CD
- Build System: Bitrise
Working @ Swift Medical:
One of the very best things about Swift Medical is our people and the inclusive close-knit work culture we’ve created. Based on direct anonymous feedback from our team Swift has been certified as a Great Place to Work®! We offer great benefits and perks such as drug+dental insurance, health spending accounts, flexible vacations, employee stock options, and many more.
Swift is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse workplace. Swift provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.