We are currently seeking a Software QA Team Lead to join our team! If you’re looking to grow your career while making a significant impact with a leading healthcare tech company, then we have the role for you at Swift Medical.
As the world leader in digital wound care management, we deliver advanced wound care visualization and touchless 3D measurement through our smartphone-ready Swift Skin and Wound software. We’ve been adopted by more than 2,100 facilities across North America and are now leading the Telewound Care Canada Project for The Digital Technology Supercluster Covid-19 Response Program.
You will be reporting to our VP Engineering.
- Manage team of Quality Assurance testers and ensure their personal development and growth within the Team
- Responsible for system analysis, and decomposition of business and functional/system requirements to develop test scenarios and conditions across Mobile and Web.
- Collaborate with the Systems Analysts, Development Primes and Business Stakeholders to create and execute comprehensive system integration test cases, analyze business and system requirements for the purposes of test planning and execution, define traceability from requirements to test cases and participate in the defect resolution life cycle
- Document and report test results while managing issues to resolution
- Create/assist in developing test strategies/plans
- Build relationships and work collaboratively in teams to identify solutions and resolve variances from product/application specifications
- Develop and execute test scripts, document results accurately, determine severity levels, and log and retest discrepancies encountered during the testing process
- Provide support to Business Operations Teams for User Acceptance Testing and Operational Readiness Testing.
- Provide test status updates to the Team
- Recommend and support development and implementation of process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of Quality Assurance controls
- 5+ years of software testing/QA experience with at least 1+ year in a leadership role
- Experience with QA automated testing
- Experience with load/performance testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree is favoured
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate effectively and work under pressure in a complex, fast paced environment
- Advanced communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and demands in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience managing teams both locally and overseas
- Experience testing complex applications and integrations with third party vendors
- Knowledge and experience with Ruby and/or React is an asset
- Experience within healthcare or regulated industry
- Experience within start-up company
Working @ Swift Medical:
One of the very best things about Swift Medical is our people and the inclusive close-knit work culture we’ve created. Based on direct anonymous feedback from our team Swift has been certified as a Great Place to Work®! We offer great benefits and perks such as drug+dental insurance, health spending accounts, flexible vacations, employee stock options, and many more.
Swift is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse workplace. Swift provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.