The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior iOS Swift Developer (m/f/d). In this position, you will be crafting and maintaining world-class iPhone and iPad experiences in a team of highly skilled mobile-developers.
Westwing headquaters is located in Munich, Germany, but for this position, working remotely (even outside Germany) is possible. It is, however, crucial that you are available between the hours of 9am - 6pm Central European Time (CET).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Writing clear and maintainable code for our iPhone and iPad apps
- Concept development and implementation of new, user-friendly and technically sophisticated features with state-of-the-art technologies
- Working effectively in an agile product development and managing the complete mobile development cycle including testing, integration as well as publishing and maintenance of mobile apps
- Collaborating with testers, product managers, designers and engineers to build user-friendly, scalable and innovative mobile experiences
You come with:
- Experience with building complex applications, based on solid, modular architecture to allow for rapid business requirement changes
- Thorough understanding of the full mobile development life cycle from specification, over implementation, testing, continuous integration and deployment to the App Store
- In-depth knowledge of Cocoa & Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Demonstrated experience of the Swift language and an interest in its development
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Python, Java) is a plus
- Passion for quality and knowing what it means to ship high quality code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an asset
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience creating reusable components with elegant, intuitive API interfaces
- Experience working with RealityKit or ARKit is a plus
- Personal responsibility and space for your own ideas
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development with high impact in a nice environment (e.g. hack days, pair programming, code reviews)
- Work in a motivated team of experienced mobile developers
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology and access to a test device farm
- Professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc) of your personal choice
Location: Munich or remote
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.