SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are currently seeking a Client Engineer as part of the Customer Engineering team to translate business requirements into technical actions. The Client Engineer will partner with customers, Project Managers, Engagement Managers and various members of the SocialChorus team to ensure customer deliverables align with the customer need.
This role entails a broad breadth of technical skills and interests to assist our customers in the implementation and ongoing updates of the SocialChorus platform. This includes everything from setting up user authentication, to setting up SFTP servers, to configuring the integration with 3rd party systems. To succeed in this team, you must have the ambition to work independently in a remote environment while working as a team with other members Client Engineering through various remote communication tools.
- Leverage our Partner API and our Integration Platform to integrate the SocialChorus platform with 3rd party systems.
- Implement configuration changes requested by SocialChorus customers to customize the platform to meet their internal workflow and employee communication strategy.
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical integration standpoint.
- Complete the technical tasks required to onboard new SocialChorus customers. This includes file transfer setup, user authentication setup (including SSO), and mobile app configuration.
- Efficiently solve problems by driving collaboration with customers and co-workers via video calls and onsite visits.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients.
- Some travel to client sites may be required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience with software development tools and environments.
- A minimum of 2 years client facing experience integrating enterprise systems
- Ability to diagnose and fix issues in SDKs, APIs, and backends.
- Proficient with REST, SAML 2, and oAuth.
- Experience in Ruby, Java, Python is preferred.
- Has written technical documentation and software samples for programmers.
- Has worked closely with engineering teams to triage and assign technical issues.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess a can-do, no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- High level knowledge of internal communication tools including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems.
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.