Looking for a remote Front End Development role, with a world leading organisation? YouGov are actively looking for a Front End Developer to join our Survey System team, who is motivated and able to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You'll join a multi-national, fully remote team of Engineers who're incredibly passionate about delivering cutting edge projects.
What will I be delivering?
- Develop new and innovative user-facing features for our survey applications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Knowledge and experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in front-end and software development lifecycle.
- A strong JS background with real world experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular, React or Vue.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
Technical skills and qualifications:
- Fluent in semantic HTML and CSS standard methodologies including server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS or Stylus.
- Cross-browser development and compatibility testing.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process.
- Knowledge of responsive web design.
YouGov is an international data and analytics group, with 36 offices in 22 countries. Our global team don’t just collect data, we connect data. Our values drive us to be fast and fearless, to get it right and to trust each other. We’re here to challenge conventional approaches to market research, and disrupt our industry to ensure our clients always get the best solutions.
Our core offering of opinion data is derived from a highly participative panel of over 9 million people in 44 countries worldwide – it features 33 million interactions and billions of data points. This continuous stream of data is translated into a systematic research and marketing platform, through our deep research expertise and broad industry experience.