Why become a Mobile Application Developer at CareMonitor? We are building a next-generation Health informatics software platform that improves the quality of health care. The platform is developed by some of the most talented software developers worldwide, and our robust product research team in Australia. As part of this, we’re growing the team, and we’re looking for another smart & passionate mobile application developer to come on board. We have also recently won the inaugural Innovation Challenge championing digital health innovation to provide a healthier future for Australians through connected healthcare.
We’re smart and innovative yet pragmatic, and we like to get elbows deep in solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. We want to push technology as far as it can go, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. The mobile applications you develop would help consumers and health care providers better prepared for any health emergencies. There is no limit to the potential, and we expect you to drive innovation. So, if you’re looking for a role where you can do interesting, challenging work with the amazing people – we’re the place for you. What does it take to be at CareMonitor?
- You’re a techie to the core & you love to code.
- Experience in writing mobile applications using native and hybrid frameworks.
- You have at least three to five years’ experience in commercial software development, focusing on mobile application development.
- You’ve worked with any hybrid mobile app development framework like React/Flutter for at least three years.
- We have recently moved our mobile apps platform to Flutter. So we expect you to know the Dart and Flutter framework. Any commercial experience is a huge plus.
- Willing to push the Flutter framework to its limits.
- You’re a team-player, a thinker, and a doer.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can do attitude.
What does success look like in this role?
Month 1: You’ll be entirely up to speed with our tech stack and new product road map, as well as understanding how you can personally drive the success of its delivery.
Month 3: You’ve delivered some fantastic, clean code and features on CareMonitor’s new software product. You have also started to identify areas where you can play to your strengths and make our product better – perhaps by making recommendations or process improvements.
Month 6: You’re a high performing and highly valued member of the team who can share your knowledge with new team members. You’ve pushed Flutter further than you ever have before. And you’ve seen your work come to life in the form of a game-changing software product.
To apply, please use the online application link. For further information or to arrange a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com