We are a team of technologists who have been working remotely for over 8 years; now with a globally distributed team of 70 people. We’re proud of the way we get great work done and solve hard problems. Our clients love working with us and our teams are engaged and excited about the work we do!
We are looking for an experienced RoR Developer to join our team and help us deliver features and business value for a new project. Are you looking for a new challenge?
What will you be doing:
- Working within a fast-moving cross-functional team (working ~11am - 8pm Central European time) of backend and frontend engineers, Product and UI/UX.
- Helping to design and build the most valuable technical solutions that we can
- Solving hard business logic with elegant software design
- Building challenging business logic on top of open source libraries.
- Designing clean APIs and interfacing with legacy backend systems.
- Identifying bottlenecks, using tools to diagnose and refactor code for scale
- Ensuring the robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system.
- Writing well tested (rspec), defect free code with CI/CD
- Taking ownership of production applications - managing issues, releases and ensuring quality
Good English verbal and written communication skills are essential..
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote experience.
- Knowledge sharing: Learn more than just your project - we organize Brown Bag sessions to enable your personal growth.
- Hard problems: You’ll be challenged and have to think outside the box. In our team, your thinking and your contribution really have an impact!
- Cheerful environment: A great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people - on this and on other projects. We enjoy what we do.
- Great Technologies: The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, CI/CD with Docker etc
- Paid Meetups in our Barcelona offices
- Competitive salaries