As a part of Higher Logic's Product Development team, our Software Engineers are responsible for building new features and maintaining existing solutions in various technologies such as React, TypeScript, Node, .Net and ASP. As a valued member of the team, you will actively participate in delivering value to our customers in simple, scalable ways in a collaborative Scrum team. Our team is looking for a well-rounded engineer that is curious, ready and willing to dive into any area of the technology stack and excited to turn challenges into opportunities.
The Scrum Team
When the team succeeds, we all succeed. Living out our guiding principle of All Together, we foster a culture of collaboration and shared ownership. Training, growth and iterative improvement are a natural result of the way we work. Everyone on the team has a voice and is expected to add value in areas in which they are most passionate. We make decisions and produce software that directly impacts the company and the customer every day. Our team is remote capable and interacts with members in offices across the US. We video conference every day as needed and expect regular, active participation from everyone in meetings and team chat.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git, Mercurial).
- A passion for writing quality code and creating awesome user experiences.
- Experience working with React.
- Deep ES6 and TypeScript knowledge.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience writing cloud native software.
- Comfort with the command line.
- Open source contributions (Github, Bitbucket).