GOintegro's Product Team is looking for an experienced backend developer, not just a coder, but a developer to be part of the entire product process.
Be passionate about coding and software architecture. Be ready to take over things, teach and learn every day.
- Node JS
- Experience in Microservices
- Previous experience with at least one of the large Backend technologies (GOlang or Python are a plus but we believe in learning)
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Knowledge in architectural patterns
- Experience in working with version control, especially git
- Agile mindset (Scrum experience is a plus)
- Continuous Delivery experience
Nice to have:
- Microservice Event Driven Architecture
- Microservice Clean Architecture
- JSONapi standard 1.0
- Docker experience
- Ownership and Accountability
- Our team is small and high performer, so you will make a lot of decisions from the beginning
- Spanish Speaker - No English required!
- Product Mind
- We build Product, not requirements. You'll participate of important decisions, we need you to think as a Product Developer
- GMT -3 Availability