Core iOS Developer (Swift) at Light Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
A new dating app that grows in the New Normal
The world's changed. What'll happen next? We believe online communication using video technology accelerates dramatically in the coming a few years because people have noticed that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is an easier, cheaper, and safer way to talk with others online.
In this role, you'll be building essential features of palmu (https://palmuapp.com/), our video dating app, to deliver our customers quality experiences satisfies with their demands. You'll be part of our Scrum team as a core mobile engineer and work closely with marketing and customer supporting.
You must have the ability to build quality features of the iOS app by TDD (Test-driven development) to deliver new experiences to the users every week. Also, you must respect and follow our values below to collaborate with us.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, readability
- Test-driven development, and testing automation
- Maintain up-to-date documents such as Tech Specs, Test Scripts
- Work experiences over 2 years with iOS
- Practical experiences of fp, frp
- Having used popular libraries (e.g. Alamofire, Moya, Realm)
- Understanding Swift API Design Guidelines
- Cocoa Touch
- Xcode (e.g. configurations, debug, etc...)
- RxSwift / RxCocoa
- Firebase (e.g. Auth, Firestore, FCM, etc...)
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture
- GitHub & Pull Request
Nice to have (optional skills)
- Having released an application to the App Store
- Having built an automated build system with a CI tool (e.g. Bitrise, etc...)
- Having worked as a part of a Scrum team
- Japanese language skill
- Remote working but your time zone must be +/- 4 hours from GMT+9h
- Visa sponsorship available once your probation period completes
- Friendly co-workers, broad discretion, efficient workflow
- Self-learning support up to $100/month
- Career building opportunity in an early VC-backed startup
- Apply for this job post with your resume.
- We will reply to you within a few business days if it meets our requirements.
- You and we will have a video interview to know each other more.
- We will give you a technical assignment to measure your skills.
- You will need to provide us a few contacts of your past employers for reference checks.
- You will demonstrate the result of the assignment in front of our lead developer.
- We will make an offer for you.
The whole process can take up to 3 weeks.
We are afraid that but we don't reply to copy-and-paste applications because we'd like to work with people who are really interested in us. To stand out against those spams, please mention the number one driving factor for wanting to work with us in your introduction. Thank you.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs