DIVERSIFIED, CHALLENGING, NEVER BORING!
TROUBLESHOOTING – You are the primary and secondary technical contact for our customers. You are finding the best solutions for upcoming issues either by only answering small questions or by supporting the operation of our software solutions and server. And you are going one step further: by sharing product feedback you will contribute to our product development and make it better every day.
SAAS MONITORING - You use the monitoring systems and tools to proactively monitor, identify, and process any incidents by communicating to customers or fixing the problem.
SETUP AND OPERATIONS - You have the responsibility to set up, configure, and use cloud management and monitoring tools, as well as managing the cloud environments (backup, etc.). Additionally, you will support the operation of our software and servers and performing software updates and upgrades on Windows and Linux customer machines remote via RDP and SSH.
SQL-NATIVE - You have good understanding of SQL engine operation and are able to write, understand and debug the SQL code of our API connectors, modify code of the connectors on the fly and install updates to the customers. In cases, when heavy SQL reworking is required, you reach out to our SQL department with these tasks.
SMART. SQL-NATIVE. MULTI-TALENTED...what you should bring from your professional side
- Understanding of database technology
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with container platforms
- Working experience with Linux
- Good SQL skills
- Ability to debug the source code and to reproduce customer issues on a local environment
- Basic understanding of Business intelligence use cases
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in software support/consulting or comparable function
INNOVATIVE. AMBITIOUS. INTERNATIONAL...what you should bring from your personal side.
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy
- Fluent in spoken and written English (advanced B2 or higher)
- Self-organized working method
- The highest levels of motivation, responsibility, and ambition to proactively support the growth of our company
- Analytical and number-based approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Inquiring mindset
- Payments in EURO
- Work from everywhere
- Potential relocation to Germany