We are a group of talented and passionate engineers and data scientists working together to discover and provide valuable insights for our customers. We leverage state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to provide our users with these unique insights, best practices, and solutions to the challenges they face in their workplace. Problems and solutions typically center around aspects of the Vision platform such as image recognition, natural language processing, and content recommendation.
As a Data Scientist, you will build machine learning products to help automate workflows and provide valuable assistance to our customers. You’ll have access to the right tools for the job, large amounts of quality data, and support from leadership that understands the full data science lifecycle. You’ll build models using technologies such as Python, Tensorflow, and Docker.
- Interpret and understand business needs/market opportunities, and translate those into production analytics.
- Select appropriate technologies and algorithms for given use cases.
- Work with other data scientists, product managers, and engineering teams to tightly integrate new analytic capabilities.
- Prepare reports, visualizations, and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the analytics you create.
- Stay current on relevant machine learning and data science practices, and apply those to existing problem sets.
- Bachelor’s in Math, Engineering, or Computer Science (or technical degree with commensurate industry experience).
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, processes, tools, and platforms including: CNN, RNN, NLP, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- Proficient with the following (or comparable): Linux, Python, scikit-learn, NumPy, pandas, spaCy
- Experience with libraries like Tensorflow/PyTorch and with machine learning on large datasets/sparse data with structured and unstructured data.
- Great communication skills, ability to explain predictive analytics to non-technical audiences.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, DynamoDB
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD development
- Experience with speech-to-text or OCR
- Personal projects using machine learning
- Demonstrated interest in audio, video, images, or text
You Are Someone Who:
- Loves to solve difficult and interesting problems.
- Has a passion for code quality and craftsmanship but can balance that with shipping code.
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Collaborates effectively across various teams, coordinating regularly to set and manage expectations.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Remote work
- Learning & development.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.