We’re looking for AI Scientists to join us. In this role you’ll be part of a team of world-leading experts in machine learning, computer vision and pathology.
In this role you’ll conduct publishable deep learning research using some of the largest digital pathology datasets in the world. You’ll be working to save lives by improving the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and treatment outcome.
Recent graduates and PhD candidates who will defend soon are welcome to apply!
This position can be fully remote for UK-based applicants. Applicants must have working rights for the UK.
- Work with our AI Scientists and Engineers to develop and assess deep neural network models
- Author top-tier journal and conference papers on your research at Paige
- Attend conferences to present your work.
- Highly motivated
- PhD degree in computer science or related field
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, MICCAI, etc.
- Expertise in deep learning, especially for computer vision
- Strong Python coding skills
- Computer vision expertise
- Knowledge of deep learning toolboxes
- You are authorized to work in the UK