Because we serve a diverse range of customers, our team prides itself on our willingness to learn and our tenacity to keep improving. This attitude has led to exciting growth and a recent fundraising round.
Deepgram is the leader in high performance computing (HPC) solutions for next-generation speech analytics. Our software works closely with GPU hardware to provide a low-latency, high-throughput, scalable speech API that our customers engage with. At Deepgram, you would be designing products powered by the latest deep learning technologies; implementing secure, robust, and scalable customer-facing services; and working with customers to ensure they are fully leveraging Deepgram’s product offerings. Ideal candidates would thrive on a faced-paced, impact-driven environment where learning new skills on-the-fly is encouraged.
- Improving Deepgram’s core services
- Working with customers to identify new product features.
- Designing and implementing new services, features, and/or products.
- Expert competence in C, C++, or Rust (preferably Rust), with competence in Python.
- Competence in version control (preferably git).
- Competence with UNIX-style systems.
- Competence working on remote systems.