Stelligent has been providing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions on AWS since 2009 and we have built our entire business around the AWS Platform. We help enterprises leverage the AWS platform to accelerate their software delivery and development automation efforts.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for understanding the challenges our customers face and designing well architected solutions to address the challenges. The focus for the role will be on translating the needs of the customer into architectural artifacts that describe solutions that will be implemented by our DevOps Engineers. The Solutions Architect will seek to earn the customers trust and become a trusted advisor for the customer in their cloud journey.
The objective for this role is to ensure that the work we do for our customers is improving their ability to deliver applications faster and more often. Additionally, this role will ensure the applications are delivered securely, reliably and in a cost efficient manner. It is mandatory that candidates for the role obtain the AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification within 60 days and keep the certification current.
- Support sales efforts by meeting with customers to understand their current architecture and proposing new well architected solutions. Assist in drafting statements of work for implementation of proposed architecture.
- Perform Well-Architected reviews with current customers as well as new prospects to assess their AWS infrastructure. Propose remediations to improve the customer’s security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization and operational excellence. Work with sales to draft statements of work for remediation efforts.
- Lead assessment engagements with customers to evaluate their current infrastructure and application tools, technologies, techniques and processes. Provide recommendations for improving their ability to deliver applications faster and more often.
- Lead short term remediation efforts based on finding from Well-Architected review and assessment engagements.
- Facilitate Immersion Days events with new customers, giving them the opportunity to learn about AWS in a hands on environment.
- Work with delivery leaders and engineers to provide knowledge transfer on customer requirements and solution design.
- Create technical briefs that document the delivery solutions offered.
- Support the expansion of Stelligent capabilities through enhanced and new offerings, leveraging standard tool sets where applicable. Identify gaps in current offerings based on customer requests.
- Work with marketing to draft case studies on solutions that have been implemented for customers.
- Partner with Territory Sales Directors to schedule customer meetings
- Build & update Mphasis Stelligent sales materials (slides, solution briefs, compete, etc.)
- Produce video-based training materials for the Mphasis Stelligent channel on YouTube
- Promote AWS cloud best practices through posts on the Mphasis Stelligent blog
- Work with consulting project teams to identify new solutions we can offer to customers
- Ensure that sales opportunities are up-to-date in tracking platform (currently Pipedrive)
- Raise the bar in maintaining current AWS and related certifications (Linux, Docker, etc.)
- Discuss and document detailed technical requirements from customers
- Follow up with customers on a reliable schedule to maintain constant contact and “push the ball forward”
- Produce customer-facing cloud readiness and security assessment documentation
- Develop Statement of Work (SOW) documents and be prepared to discuss them in detail
- Deliver on-site AWS cloud training, as required, as part of sales engagement process
- Travel: 30% - 50%, flexibility needed based on business activity