At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest, and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for .NET Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Architect and develop various services and APIs for the Degreed product.
- Use SOLID principles in creating maintainable and high quality code.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Degreed strategy.
- Work closely with designers, UX, and other developers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Web projects, C #, SQL Server.
- Experience with MVC.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.