Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience. Our focus is to enable an efficient, transparent patient journey where patient goals are central to decision-making.
We are a mission-driven and fast-growing company obsessed with eliminating the wasteful friction patients and doctors experience, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build products and services that ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding business analyst to go in-house at a Series A company and learn what it takes to deliver impactful products and services. You will work closely with designers, marketers, and product managers to support decision-making, and will dig into a wide range of strategic, product, and operational problems. The work will be fast-paced and project-based, with evolving needs - requiring scrappiness, flexibility, curiosity, and grace under pressure. Your work will enable Cohere to make the right investments in a critical stage for our company.
This role offers the potential to grow at Cohere to become an Associate Product Manager, or potentially move to other functions as well. You will learn about how to scale products and a company, as well as wear many hats. Our team values empowerment and is committed to developing our talent.
What you will do:
- Work cross-functionally to design, conduct and make recommendations from analyses across a wide breadth of product management needs, not limited to: market/competitive landscape, pricing strategy, business cases, financial models, time/efficiency studies, measurement of experience and quality
- Partner with design to conduct user research, not limited to: research questions, interview guides and surveys, scheduling, analyzing responses, presenting findings
- Partner with product management to define requirements, not limited to: mapping workflows; writing epics, user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Help define, implement, and maintain 3rd party tools to accelerate our build
- Help define requirements for 3rd party data sources and help get data in house
- 2-3 years business analyst experience at a top-tier consulting firm, startup, or other fast-paced, data-driven company
- Healthcare domain experience. Direct experience working with patients and/or providers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, finance, economics, or other related field
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!