Mirantis is seeking a Golang Developer - Kubernetes with a passion for shaping the future of cloud-native computing and contributing to the development of container technology-related OSS projects, to join Mirantis product team.
The Mirantis product teams are responsible for the design, development and implementation of products such as Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (formerly Docker Enterprise/UCP), containerd, docker engine and more. In this position, you'll contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and related technologies.
- Contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and any related upstream OSS projects
- Integrating new features from the cloud-native technologies landscape that compliment the Mirantis Kubernetes products
- Following the latest developments in the container technology ecosystem and identifying matters that could impact the product roadmap
- Act as a cloud-native software and technologies subject matter expert and evangelist within the company and broader Mirantis community
- Strong Golang experience
- Strong engineering background with a meaningful track record on Github
- Experience in building highly-concurrent, distributed, and highly-scalable systems using container technologies
- Devops experience with one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes experience, standalone and as part of the public cloud providers
- Excellent communication skills in English
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package and stock options.