About Clipboard Health
Clipboard health's engineering organization is nascent yet seasoned through the responsibility of maintaining heavy usage and growing noteworthy revenue through the products and features that it has built and maintained. Clipboard health has nonetheless only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences for its users and is thus growing very rapidly.
What are we looking for?
The Software Technical Team Lead is responsible for running the day to day operations of a group of developers. The individual will be a subject matter expert on our technology stack and product as well as direct manager. Our technology stack is primarily written in ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB.
You should have:
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. You'll additionally be expected to understand the business and user needs that you are solving with the features that you are building. As you'll be on the frontlines of getting the feature delivered to customers you are expected to provide input while you build features in the case that there are better solutions or other considerations that you believe are important that may have not been explicitly asked of you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Contribute at a senior level to the development process
- Own the product engineering lifecycle with the team
- Mentor team members both at the technical level as well as the career development level
- Manage developer allocations on tasks to best utilize time and resources
- Work with Product Managers and the team to ensure that commitments are met
- Responsible for the quality of work completed
- Contribute to the design and architecture of products
- Mentor and stimulate team member career growth
- Proven 5+ years experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience using automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. ReactJS, NodeJS, Express)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.