Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Sr. Java Developer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Agiloft is expanding our developer team, looking for Sr. Java Developers that thrive working with enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You must be able to write clean, well-documented code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Experience with J2EE,Tomcat, JBoss andrelational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on a large project
- At least three years of post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
- Professional experience with EJB
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
For immediate consideration, go to https://www.agiloft.com/SrEJBDev, click the Apply button, fill out the online form and attach your resume.