About the Role
The transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. Enterprise grade security is at the foundation of everything we do. Mastery’s security team is dedicated to keeping our customer data safe.
- Partner with engineering and operations teams to provide security at every layer of the software development life cycle
- Design, implement, and operate a highly automated and scalable vulnerability management program
- Work with vendors to select and implement new security technologies
- Conduct internal risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies
- Work directly with the compliance team to implement controls that align with industry standard frameworks
- Author policies, processes, and standards
- 3+ years of practical experience in an information security role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Preferred AWS, Azure, GCP cloud computing experience
- Understanding of basic networking, hosting, and containerization technologies
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, or GIAC certifications a plus
Mastery takes great pride in providing our employees a robust and highly competitive benefit package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance covering 90% of premium costs. Company paid life insurance for 1x salary. Legal, AD&D, Additional Life and other employee assistance benefits. We have a 401k savings plan with a 4% match. We provide opportunities for professional growth and development. We fully support our work from home initiative as we do our part to combat the Covid 19 crisis. We have a manage your life and schedule Paid Time Off program. We are fully devoted to finding creative perks and benefits since we cannot currently enjoy our cool office culture. Our philanthropic partner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals. Veterans, Women, non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, we welcome all to apply!